Our customer service department works daily with you in mind. At Hopkins we value our clients, as well as their vision and needs. We strive to ensure accuracy and make it a priority to treat our client’s employees, inventory and processes as our own.
As a customer service representative, much care is taken to encourage processes being done right the first time. We work with carriers to secure competitive pricing, manage customer-specific requirements as needed, and consistently offer an efficient handling of all our client’s inventory processing.
Hopkins Distribution measures its success by regularly assessing our Customer’s satisfaction.
Metrics are an integral part of every successful program, and metrics are provided to our customers at regular, defined intervals. Metrics vary according to specific customer’s requirements, but generally include On-time Delivery Performance, Order Fulfillment Accuracy, Inventory Management Accuracy, Billing Accuracy and other variables that impact customer success. Productivity and Cost Accounting by Customer is also vital in making sure that Hopkins Distribution is managing and operating systems efficiently.
To further ensure Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Quality Management, all employees of Hopkins Distribution adhere to our quality policy and mission statement, which states that we will:
- Thoroughly understand the needs and requirements of all our customers
- Consistently provide services that meet or exceed our customers’ needs and requirements
- Continue to look for new process improvements in all that we do
- Contribute to providing a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment
- Perform each of our functions with a “Do It Right the First Time” performance standard and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Strictly adhere to professional ethics, acting with the highest integrity and honesty in all our relationships
- Conscientiously act as a good citizen within the communities in which we conduct business