Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hopkins Distribution Company. We make it our business to understand your business so both companies are successful. As a privately owned corporation, Hopkins Distribution Company has a stake in ensuring the success of not only our own, but also our clients operations.
- Every order that is processed by Hopkins Distribution Company is triple checked, which enables Hopkins to post 99.985% accuracy ratings for order processing and inventory accountability.
- All facilities are equipped with an ESFR Sprinkler System, with a flow rate of upwards of 125 gallons per minute per sprinkler head.
- Every facility is alarmed to secure your product during closed business hours, 365 days per year, and is linked to the local police department.
- All power equipment is leased inclusive of full maintenance programs and rotated every 60 months.
- Packaging stations are equipped with 48″x48″ power turntables with manual and automated stretch film applicators, as well as automated poly-strapping machines.
- All systems have been developed in-house for our specific applications and can be modified to meet our clients’ specific needs.
- Each warehouse contains a racking system that is less than two years old, seismically rated, professionally installed, and permitted.
- All documents and forms are laser generated, promoting a professional presentation of documents for your customers as well as your employees.
- Status reports are automatically provided to our clients on a daily, weekly, monthly or “on demand” basis free of charge.
- Internet access via our website provides the most up-to-date information on stock levels, as well as the order flow process.
- All office and warehouse associates are cross-trained on every account to promote accuracy, flexibility within our workforce, and instantaneous service to our clients.
- All shipments, whether small package, truckload, or less-than-load are loaded into carriers equipment by Hopkins Distribution Company associates to ensure proper handling of our client’s product before exiting our facility.